I recently discovered the awesomeness that is Envelope Albums! Just toss some photos and a scrapbook page into a decorated envelope. Quick and Easy.
This is an 8in by 8in album that holds 6in by 6in pages. I made it using 12×12 paper. I used the Bella Boutique stack from DCWV.
1) Mark the center of each side of the paper
2) Mark 1/2 in on each side of your mark
3) Mark 1/2 in up from your center mark
4) Connect the dots
5) Cut along your lines
6)Fold your flaps, I used my paper cutter to make a straight edge
7) Cut 1in diameter black board circles
8 ) Place a brad though the center of the blackboard circles
9) Decide where you want the circles to go on the top and bottom flaps, and attach (Note: Photo is sideways)
10) Glue the bottom flap in place
11) Tie with ribbon
12) Make an 8×8 Chipboard cover and assemble. I used 1in rings but I will need larger rings due to the number of pages in my album. Please flip though the gallery for more images and post below with any questions.